Date: February 3rd, 2018
Start Time: Cooking begins at 10am, tickets start being sold & tasting begins at 12pm.
Tickets: $20 per person (includes 1 free beer and unlimited chili)
Rules & Regulations:
- Minimum 5 gallons of chili.
- Team to supply all cooking utensils, pots, burners, and ingredients.
- Must be willing to eat your own chili.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
- No outside alcoholic beverages.
ENTRY FEE: $25 per 3-Man team - includes 3 event t-shirts, draft beer, plus other party favors.
PRIZES: 1st Place - Perpetual Trophy and $100.00 Cash
People's Choice - Perpetual Trophy and $99.00 Cash
2nd Place - Ribbon and $75.00 Cash
3rd Place - Ribbon and $50.00 Cash
Best State of Chili - Snowbird Clubs compete for the Perpetual Trophy