FLORA-BAMA FAMILY IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
KENNY CHESNEY’S FLORA-BAMA-JAMA BEACH CONCERT
AUGUST 16TH, 2014
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
KENNY CHESNEY FANS:
Per Kenny Chesney's PR Agent:
"Kenny Chesey is going to have an awesome show on the beach…but we need everyone who's coming to be patient - and to remember: The No Shoes Nation is a place where people respect each other, have fun AND enjoy the music.
If you HAVE a wristband, prepare for long lines, a hot day, & a lot of people. PATIENCE IS REQUIRED; A SENSE OF HUMOR IS A MUST/HELPS.
NO COOLERS. NO TENTS. NO CHAIRS. NO CRUMMY ATTITUDE! This is a fun day - and we want everyone to have the time of their life.
Due to the traffic and area road being crowded for summer, if you are not at the event by mid day or early afternoon (say 2) you may not make it by show time.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT BRING MINOR CHILDREN AND INFANTS TO THIS EVENT DUE TO THE HEAT, TRAFFIC, WALK, WAIT, AND LACK OF SHADE.
If you DON'T HAVE a wristband: Stay home. Please. You will not be able to see or hear the show…You will only make the traffic worse & compound the lines. There is nowhere to be. ALSO, THIS SHOW IS BEING TAPED AS A TV SPECIAL. You'll be able to experience the Flora-Bama-Jama at home. Be safe. Be smart. Be happy."
- WILL CALL FOR ALL WRISTBANDS WILL BE HELD AT FLORA-BAMA STARTING WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13TH THROUGH FRIDAY, AUGUST 15TH FROM 9 AM – 9 PM AND SATURDAY, AUGUST 16TH FROM 8 AM – 5 PM.
- Wednesday, August 13th - Thursday, August 14th 9am-9pm in the Tent Stage at Flora-Bama.
- Friday, August 15th 9am - 9pm at Flora-Bama Yacht Club.
- Saturday, August 16th 8am - 5pm at Flora-Bama Yacht Club.
- The Shuttle Pick Up/Drop Off locations in AL & FL do have a Will Call station as well and you are able to pick up your shuttle pass and wristband on Saturday at this location as long as you have a confirmed RSVP wristband and confirmed shuttle pass (see shuttle info below).
- BRING YOUR VALID ID TO RECEIVE YOUR FLORA-BAMA-JAMA WRISTBAND. THE NAME USED FOR THE RSVP MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE VALID PHOTO ID.
- WRISTBANDS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, NO EXCHANGES!
- YOUR ENTIRE PARTY MUST BE PRESENT AT WILL CALL WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR WRISTBANDS. WRISTBANDS WILL BE SECURED TO YOUR WRIST AT THE TICKET COUNTER AND NO LOOSE WRISTBANDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED.
- Yes, the wristbands will last for days. Yes, you have to keep them on if you pick them up early.
- Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Gates open at 10 AM
- Show time is 4:30pm - 7:30pm
- No opening acts, only Kenny. No Shoes Radio will play on the speakers leading up until show time.
17401 Perdido Key Drive, Pensacola, FL 32507
- There will be a cover at the Flora-Bama main building the day of the event of $10.
- Membership card holders will have cover waived.
- You do not have to come inside Flora-Bama to get to the beach. There are multiple beach entry points.
- After the concert is over at 7:30pm, it will be 21 years old and up to get into Flora-Bama only.
- Must have valid ID at all times especially 18 years & over.
- No chairs, tents, or coolers are allowed.
- Due to the crowd and possible traffic, it is not recommended for young children (12 & under) to attend.
- There is a designated area for handicapped people. All handicap people and their party must still have a wristband to get on the beach stage.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- There is NO parking at Flora-Bama on Thursday night, or all day Friday or Saturday.
- SHUTTLE BUSSES:
- If you have an RSVP for a wristband, you received an email with information on how to purchase a shuttle bus ticket. Limited shuttle bus tickets are still available. Click here to purchase shuttle passes: PURCHASE SHUTTLE PASSES HERE
- Password: sandinsun
- Please keep in mind that you will experience extended wait times to get to the event. We're expecting a large crowd, and it will be a HOT day. There is no shade at the event site, so please make preparations to spend the day in the sun. NOTE: In order to purchase a shuttle bus ticket, you must have already been confirmed for a Flora-Bama-Jama event wristband.
- For specific questions/issues email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SHUTTLE NOTES:
- Parking and shuttle service will be available at both a Florida and an Alabama location. During the purchase process, you will choose the state in which you wish to park and ride the shuttle bus to and from the event.
- You will need to purchase shuttle tickets for each member of your RSVP group and carpool together to the parking location.
- You will be required to use the same email address that confirmed your RSVP to access the purchase page for shuttle bus tickets.
- Tickets are $25 per person and you must have a valid RSVP for an event wristband to buy shuttle bus tickets.
- Shuttle bus tickets will be redeemed within your designated parking lot at a will call location. For your convenience in choosing this option, your Flora-Bama-Jama event wristbands will also be redeemed at the same time at this location, so you will not have to go to the event will call at the Flora-Bama once you arrive at the event. ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY MUST BE WITH YOU TO BE WRISTBANDED.
- Shuttle buses start at 8:00am on August 16th (show day) and run until 10:00pm.
- No prohibited items such as coolers, tents, or chairs will be allowed on the buses.
- Small prepackaged food items are allowed, but absolutely no coolers or cooler bags. Water bottles are permitted on the bus as long as it is empty by the time you reach the gate to enter the concert. All water bottles must be empty in order to enter the gate, but free water will be provided at water stations on the beach.
- The shuttle is an exclusive non-stop service. There will be no un-scheduled stops made in route to the concert and/or park facilities.
- BEACH TROLLY GULF SHORES/ORANGE BEACH:
- Please remember that for those of you with lodging on the beach road in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, trolley buses will run on Friday and Saturday to and from the Flora-Bama. However, there is no public parking access for the beach trolley. Please review all event access options in the previous and forthcoming Flora-Bama-Jama emails.
- The trolly is for people with event wristbands only or with RSVP's at Will Call.
- It is $10/person to be paid in cash upon loading onto the trolly.
- The trolly will run on Friday 9a – 9pm for people picking up wristbands at Flora-Bama at Will Call and Saturday 9am – 10pm.
- Trolly locations are as follows:
- Trolly Stop #1 - Corner of West Beach Blvd./West First Street/West First Avenue - Gulf Shores
- Trolly Stop #2 - Lighthouse Condominium
- Trolly Stop #3 - Gulf State Park Pavillion
- Trolly Stop #4 - Cottages @ Romar Subdivision
- Trolly Stop #5 - Phoenix West Condominium - Brett Robinson Construction Trailer
- Trolly Stop #6 - Phoenix IV Condominium
- Trolly Stop #7 - Enclave Condominum
- Trolly Stop #8 - The Palms Condominium
- Trolly Stop #9 - Phoenix VIII Condominium
- Trolly Stop #10 - Caribe Condominium
- Trolly Stop #11 - Alabama Point East Loop
- There will be a tent, sign, staff member, and water at each stop location.
- No coolers or ice chests allowed on the trolly. No tents or chairs.
- BEACH BUM TROLLEY PERDIDO KEY
- There will be a trolly running in Perdido Key for picking up people with with wristbands to come to Flora-Bama. It is $10/person to be paid in cash upon getting on the trolly. The stop locations are:
- West Sorrento at Walmart
- Shell Station at Sorrento and Bauer Rd.
- Publix Perdido Key Dr.
- Perdido Key Vallarta Near Beach Access 1
- Villagio Center at Perdido Key Drive
- Perdido Key Dr. Across from Beach Access 2
- Perdido Key Dr. at River Road
- Perdido Key Dr. at Sun Down Condos
- CAB/DROP OFF/BOAT
- Call a cab company in advance for a ride, get a friend to drop you off, or come by boat and get dropped off. Ole River side of Flora-Bama is set up for boat drop-off and pick-up is suggested.
- HUDSON MARINA: PARKING WITH FERRY RIDE TO FLORA-BAMA
- Address: 4575 S Wilson Blvd; Orange Beach, AL 36561
- Hudson Marina departure time: 2PM
- Flora-Bama (return) departure time: 8.15PM
- Phone: 251-981-4127
- Address: 4575 S Wilson Blvd; Orange Beach, AL 36561
- $20 per person each way, with free parking.
- 2 hour river cruise with full cash bar available on board to the Kenny Chesney concert. Will dock during the concert and return to Hudson marina 8:00 pm after the conclusion of the concert.
- Call for reservations. Advance purchase $35 round trip
- Our website: Alabama Cruises.com or Hudson Marina.net
- WATCHING FROM BOAT IN THE GULF
- This is ok, but only if weather is good/safe and you stay back from the beach to give plenty of room for swimmers and to deal with anchors coming loose. You cannot dingy in to the Flora-Bama beach or bring a jet ski on our property. You are responsible for your safety as well as those around you. BE SAFE PLEASE AND ONLY DO THIS IF WEATHER AND SEAS ALLOW.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style) – no beach or land mounted umbrellas
- Beach friendly baby strollers
- Regular-size/unframed backpacks
- Empty plastic or aluminum water bottle, Empty Camelbak
- Personal cameras, including digital cameras, DSLR's with stock lenses, point-and-shoot cameras, GoPros (no sticks, no headgear) and traditional film cameras. GoPro attachments like sticks & monopods are not allowed.
- Professional attachments not accompanied by a Photo pass in the concert area must have a photo credential attached to it.
WHAT YOU CAN’T BRING:
- Weapons of any kind
- Coolers of any kind
- Chairs of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at Flora-Bama-Jama)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages
- Ice or ice packs
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside Flora-Bama grounds
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large umbrellas
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Video equipment. No video recording will be allowed.
- Professional/Non-personal use radios or walkie-talkies
- Professional cameras, including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods, monopods and any other professional recording equipment. Go-Pros will be allowed (handheld only - no sticks or headgear).
- No Laser Pointers of any kind.
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc. are NOT allowed UNLESS accompanied by a photo credential.
- GoPro attachments like sticks & monopods.
- Professional attachments not accompanied by a Photo pass in the park must have a paper photo band attached to it.
- Audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc
- Metal aerosol containers
- Any instruments of any kind
Per Kenny Chesney's PR Agent:
"Due to the tang of a CMP special, no outside media will be allowed to bring video or still camera equipment into the Kenny Chesney Flora-Bama-Jama. We regret the inconvenience, but we also know that you understand the reality of trying to capture a concert for broadcast under the best circumstances - and being outdoors, there are more than enough variables already in play.
Anyone arriving with professional cameras or using same on the grounds without proper credentials will have their equipment impounded/asked to leave the premises. Footage handouts are available upon request and professional high res images will be made available on the wire, immediately following the event. We appreciate your cooperation, and look forward to having an incredible concert on here at the Flora-Bama."
Please contact Marketing/PR Director, Jenifer Surface Ivey, at email@example.com for further assistance.
How and where we collect personal information:
- electronic newsletters
- customer registration
How we use your personal information:
The information you give us is absolute safe with us. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties. We might contact you from time to time regarding your purchases or the services (like forums and announcement lists) you have subscribed to.
We may also send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful.
You may also opt out from receiving information from us at any time and ask us to remove your contact information from our database.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
FOR ALL OTHER INFORMATION GO TO: WWW.KENNYCHESNEY.COM/FLORABAMAJAMA
|This photo gallery has no pictures.|