FLORA-BAMA FAMILY IS PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
KENNY CHESNEY’S FLORA-BAMA-JAMA BEACH CONCERT
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
How to get a wristband:
- Wristbands for the concert are FREE but are LIMITED so they will be available on a first come first serve basis. You must RSVP by one of three ways to get wristbands.
1. RSVP at www.kennychesney.com/florabamajama with your full name, email, date of birth, country, and zip code starting at 7 AM on Thursday, July 17, 2014.
2. Come to Flora-Bama and RSVP in person.
3. Book accommodations through one of our lodging sponsors: Brett-Robinson Vacations, Caribe Resort, Pointe South, Kaiser Realty and ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- YOU MUST RSVP AND HAVE A WRISTBAND TO COME TO THE CONCERT. WHEN A CERTAIN NUMBER OF WRISTBANDS HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT, PATRONS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE WAIT LIST at www.kennychesney.com/florabamajama. BEING ON THE WAIT LIST DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU A WRISTBAND. IF MORE BECOME AVAILABLE, WAIT LIST PATRONS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL WITH THE INFORMATION.
- Limited amounts of wristbands have been reserved for both traveling fans and locals. Local areas with limited amount for reserve available are restricted to the following areas: Baldwin County, Orange Beach, & Gulf Shores in Alabama and Perdido Key & Escambia County in Florida. Locals MUST provide simple proof of residency including, but not limited to: driver’s license, utility bill, voter registration card, etc.
- Flora-Bama Lounge will also have a LIMITED amount of wristbands for anyone from anywhere available. Must be present at Lounge to rsvp. Also, check on Flora-Bama social media, Twitter and Facebook, as well for additional tickets.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to register and redeem wristbands required for entry at the event. You do not have to be 18 to attend the show, only to RSVP.
- Limit of 2 or 4 wristbands per RSVP.
- WILL CALL FOR ALL WRISTBANDS WILL BE HELD AT FLORA-BAMA STARTING WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13TH THROUGH FRIDAY, AUGUST 15TH FROM 9 AM – 9 PM AND SATURDAY, AUGUST 16TH FROM 8 AM – 5 PM. BRING YOUR VALID ID TO RECEIVE YOUR FLORA-BAMA-JAMA WRISTBAND. THE NAME USED FOR THE RSVP MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE VALID PHOTO ID. WRISTBANDS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, NO EXCHANGES! YOUR ENTIRE PARTY MUST BE PRESENT AT WILL CALL WHEN YOU PICK UP YOUR WRISTBANDS. WRISTBANDS WILL BE SECURED TO YOUR WRIST AT THE TICKET COUNTER AND NO LOOSE WRISTBANDS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED.
- Saturday, August 16, 2014
- Gates open at 10 AM
17401 Perdido Key Drive, Pensacola, FL 32507
- There will be a cover at the Flora-Bama main building the day of the event.
- Must have valid ID at all times especially 18 years & over.
- No chairs, tents, or coolers are allowed.
- Due to the crowd and possible traffic, it is not recommended for young children (12 & under) to attend.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Bus ticket information to be announced.
- Parking is LIMITED check back for more details on how to get here….
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- Umbrellas (small hand-held style) – no beach or land mounted umbrellas
- Beach friendly baby strollers
- Regular-size/unframed backpacks
- Empty plastic or aluminum water bottle, Empty Camelbak
- Personal cameras, including digital cameras, DSLR's with stock lenses, point-and-shoot cameras, GoPros (no sticks, no headgear) and traditional film cameras. GoPro attachments like sticks & monopods are not allowed.
- Professional attachments not accompanied by a Photo pass in the concert area must have a photo credential attached to it.
WHAT YOU CAN’T BRING:
- Weapons of any kind
- Coolers of any kind
- Chairs of any kind
- Framed or large backpacks
- Alcohol (alcohol is sold at Flora-Bama-Jama)
- Glass containers
- Food or beverages
- Ice or ice packs
- Skateboards, scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Bicycles inside Flora-Bama grounds
- Carts of any kind (including Red Wagons)
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Large umbrellas
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Video equipment. No video recording will be allowed.
- Professional/Non-personal use radios or walkie-talkies
- Professional cameras, including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods, monopods and any other professional recording equipment. Go-Pros will be allowed (handheld only - no sticks or headgear).
- No Laser Pointers of any kind.
- Detachable zoom lenses, telephoto lenses and other professional equipment like tripods, monopods, stools, stands, sticks, etc. are NOT allowed UNLESS accompanied by a photo credential.
- GoPro attachments like sticks & monopods.
- Professional attachments not accompanied by a Photo pass in the park must have a paper photo band attached to it.
- Audio recording equipment
- No illegal vending is permitted. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed.
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc
- Metal aerosol containers
- Any instruments of any kind
How and where we collect personal information:
- electronic newsletters
- customer registration
How we use your personal information:
The information you give us is absolute safe with us. We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties. We might contact you from time to time regarding your purchases or the services (like forums and announcement lists) you have subscribed to.
We may also send you promotional announcements from time to time about new products and services that you might find useful.
You may also opt out from receiving information from us at any time and ask us to remove your contact information from our database.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. and we will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to these sites. While we strive to provide only links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites and the links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control.
FOR ALL OTHER INFORMATION GO TO: WWW.KENNYCHESNEY.COM/FLORABAMAJAMA
|This photo gallery has no pictures.|